Skip To Main Content

Student Records

Berthoud High School Student Records

Current Students:

You can request your transcript through Xello, or stop by the counseling office.

Withdrawing Students:

     Students must complete a checkout sheet, pay all school fees, and return all devices, books, uniforms, parking pass and anything else that has been checked out. See either Dee or Emmie for more information. 

New School Requesting Records:

     All record requests must be made by going to TSD Records Request 

Graduation and Education Verification:

     All graduation or education verifications must be made by going to TSD Records Request