Road to Registration
Class of 2028
Choice Enrollment Round 1
- For students who want to go to a school out of their attendance boundary for the 2024-25 school year.
- Current Turner Middle School students living outside of the Berthoud High School attendance boundary must apply for Choice Enrollment if they want to attend Berthoud High School.
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
BHS Open House and STEM Night
Learn about curriculums, programs, activities, and clubs. Meet Berthoud High School staff and tour the school. All incoming freshmen are welcome, but this event will especially benefit those who:
- Might choice enroll at Berthoud High School
- Are interested in the STEM program
- Are BHS "Newbies"
End of January
Choice Enrollment Round 1 Notifications
- Families will be notified via email
- Families must accept spot via Scribbles Family Dashboard
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
BHS Registration Night
All incoming freshmen who plan to attend BHS for the 2024-25 school year must attend.
Registration forms will be distributed and counselors will go over the registration process.
February 6 & 8 at TMS
TMS 8th Graders BHS Registration Forms Due On February 6 & 8
- BHS Counselors will be at TMS on February 6th to sit down and pick up and lock in registration requests.
- BHS Counselors will return to TMS on February 8th to talk to any students that they missed.
- If you are not a TMS Student, Scan and email your form to a BHS Counselor (preferred)
- Take your form to Berthoud High School and leave with front office staff
- Mail your form to BHS:
Attn: BHS Counselor
850 Spartan Ave.
Berthoud, CO 80513
Thompson School District has a variety of options available to fit the interests and goals of each student and family. Now is the time to explore our diverse program lineup and choose the school community that is perfect for you!
Explore Berthoud High School's counseling services which offer academic resources, mental health support, and college prep guidance for student success.
Registration Forms will be available after February 1.